MBAs, IT Professionals & Certified Project Managers!
Date: March 27th 12:30pm-6:00pm
Organizers: NBMBAA NJ Chapter, BDPA NJ Chapter & BTII Institute
Participating Companies (subject to change):
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BASF, KPMG & Pearson VUE
1) Only register if you are certain that you can attend. Your resume is provided to the employers and you will be a “no show” if you do not attend. If you are a “no show” you may not be able to attend future events.
2) Only select one time slot.
3) Please email a well-organized resume to SpeedRecruitingEvents@gmail.com by midnight March 17th as part of your registration.
4) We will screen the resumes for fit and confirm your registration. NBMBAA members and BTII Alumni will be given priority.
1) Business Dress Code – Please wear a dark suit (navy or dark grey) and a white or light colored shirt
2) Resumes – Please bring 5+ copies. We cannot print resumes at the event.
Event Preparation: (Please prepare for 10-15 minute interviews with each company)
1) Go to the company websites to identify specific opportunities that fit your background, apply and document application information (e.g. title, requisition number, location) to bring to the interview.
2) If you do not find specific opportunities that fit your background find the department(s) that you are interested in and discuss it in your interview.
3) Prepare your elevator pitch for the 10-15 minute interview (e.g. who you are and why you are qualified for the positions).
Please be prepared to attend the event for 1.5 – 2 hours if you arrive on time. If you arrive late you may have a longer wait or not be able to participate.