BDPA New Jersey is a 501c3 non-profit organization established in 1981, originally known as the Northern New Jersey Chapter. The chapter’s membership rose to 125 members. The chapter saw a revitalization in 2000 and has been increasing in its presence as a vital organization for Northern and Central New Jersey ever since.
Today, BPDA New Jersey continues to build its membership and to provide even more meaningful programs and opportunities for our members, our communities here in New Jersey and for our corporate and strategic partners.
Chapter Programs and activities include:
- BDPA New Jersey FIT Day 2016 FINAL
- Who is BDPA New Jersey-2017
- (HSCC)-High School Computer Competition Program
- (SITES)-Student Information Technology Education and Scholarship Program
- Annual Awards & Scholarship Banquet
- National Conference for BDPA.ORG
- CIO Symposium
- Professional Development Workshops
- Directly email us (email@example.com)
BDPANJ successfully launched its High School Computer Camp (HSCC) in 2001 and through the assistance of corporate sponsors and contributing members, has been able to send students to annual National BDPA Conferences to compete in the National High School Computer Competition since then. Students that complete the program are awarded college scholarships and are supported by the chapter in their efforts to gain grants and additional scholarships.
Events Calendar: bdpanewjersey.eventbrite.com
Facebook Page: BDPA-New-Jersey-Internet-Technology
Twitter Name: BDPANEWJERSEY