Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Application due on June 1, 2018
DOWNLOAD FORM ! 01-Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Application
The Johnson & Johnson Scholarship is intended to provide financial assistance of a matriculated undergraduate student, rising sophomore or higher enrolled at a 4 year accredited U.S. college/university full time.
The objective of this scholarship is to support students who are committed to their academic studies and demonstrate evidence of being a good citizen as stated in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
An applicant must be a matriculated student, with a status of rising sophomore or higher who is enrolled at a 4 year accredited college/university and is working full time towards their undergraduate degree within the US.
The scholarship committee will review completed applications. Awards will be made on the basis of the following criteria:
- Proven academic performance – minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Strong and consistent community involvement
- Currently enrolled in a STEM-related major (with emphasis on Information Technology)
- Past recipients of this scholarship are not eligible to apply
Note: Students who have been selected for scholarship awards are required to meet with the Johnson & Johnson committee attending the annual BDPA Technology Conference in August 2018. Limited travel assistance can be made available on an as-needed basis. In addition to the awarding of the scholarship there will be opportunities for scholarship winners to participate in Johnson & Johnson’s summer internships and coops.
- Award Description
The Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Committee will award $2,500 one-time only scholarships for a rising sophomore or higher of 4 year accredited college/university.
- Application Deadline
The completed application must include the following:
- Completed application form
- Typed essay,
- Two letters of recommendation,
- Official college transcript &
All documents must be submitted to the Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Committee, in electronic format (.pdf or .jpg) via email to RA-JJCUS-BDPA@its.jnj.com no later than Friday, June 1, 2018. Only complete packets will be accepted. Please do not send multiple emails with
various documents. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to take the necessary action and precautions to insure that the completed application packet is received by the deadline.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPLETING THIS APPLICATION
- The essay MUST be typed.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time 4 year accredited college/university for Fall 2017.
- Two letter of recommendation must be submitted in support of this application. The two people whom you ask to submit letters of recommendation should know you well personally and be able to comment on your qualifications for a Johnson & Johnson Scholarship.
- Each applicant must submit an official academic transcript and resume.
- This completed application package must be received by the Johnson & Johnson Scholarship Committee no later than Friday June 1, 2018 Submissions should be emailed to RA-JJCUS- BDPA@its.jnj.com. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to take the necessary action and precautions to insure that the completed applications package are received by the stated deadline.
- In order for an application to be deemed complete, all application fields must be completed. No omissions are acceptable. Submit all questions to: RA-JJCUS-BDPA@its.jnj.com.