- This event has passed.
3/14-Webinar: Using Microsoft Project in the Cloud
March 14, 2018
Weekday Webinar: Using Microsoft Project in the Cloud
Weekday Webinar: Wednesday, March 14, 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm EDT.
This webinar will help users understand how to improve communication and facilitate collaboration with Project Server and Project Online and will also learn more about their integration with Sharepoint. Specific topics to be covered in using Microsoft Project in the Cloud include the following:
- Understanding the key differences between using Microsoft Project Standalone vs working in a cloud-based environment
- Understadning the available security options to ensure people have access to the right informaitons
- Overview ofthe team collaboration features of the system.
- Understanding how to manage a project’s Risk/Issues/Documents
- Overview of the Proejct Center Dashboard capabilities
- Configuring the Project Server and Project Online environment to reflect your organizaitonal standards
- Understanding enterprise templates
- Creating enterprise customer fileds and lookup tables to capture metadata for projects and resources
Note: PDUs for this event will be auto-reported to PMI Global for PMI NYC Chapter members only.
Registration fees, less a non-refundable $5 processing charge, are refundable if cancellation is received by the registration deadline Monday, March 12, 2018
Please review our photo and video policy here
$35.00 Member Ticket
$45.00 Non-Member Ticket